Your Lockhart Dental Implant Specialist
Caring properly for your teeth can help them last your entire life. However, sometimes life gets in the way and you might lose one or more teeth due to trauma, decay, or periodontal disease.
Don’t worry, we can help. Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. They offer a permanent, fixed solution when you have one or more missing teeth. They also are used to secure dentures.
We Place Dental Implants In-house
A benefit of being a Premier Dental Lockhart patient is your access to specialized dental care in one location. We save you money because we bring the specialist to you instead of referring you out to someone with whom you have no relationship.
The procedure for having an implant placed is less invasive than having a tooth extracted. An implant is a small titanium post that is placed into your upper or lower jaw bone that can hold a replacement tooth. Bone will then grow around the implant so it can reinforce a crown, bridge, or denture (just like roots hold natural teeth).
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants are fixed and they look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
- Results are available right away in cases that are suitable for immediate-load implants.
- Maintain proper chewing and speech function.
- Eliminate problems of poor appearance and loss of self-esteem.
- Dental implants also can be used to secure dentures.
- There are no dietary restrictions.
Schedule Your Lockhart Dental Implant Consultation
If you’re interested in learning more about dental implants in Lockhart, Texas at Premier Dental Center, call us at 512-398-3429.